As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
100% Merino Wool Base Layer T-Shirt, Grey, 135 gr Long Sleeve, Purple XL, Black, 17.5 Micron Thermal Tshirt, Grey, Woolona Kona Women's TopWoolona
- Ideal for mountain skiing, hiking, casual, trail running and winter casual wear. The merino baselayer has a very nice pattern on a soft fabric. Woolona 135 g products have excellent flexibility thanks to the ribana weave technology utilized in their production. 17. 5 micron texture naturally breathable and warm even when wet, merino wool regulates your body temperature and stretches as you move.
The base later t-shirt produced with merino wool, absorbs moisture, this base layer hugs your body, soft and comfortable. Produced from 100% australian Merino wool, and climbing, the flexibility of these products help you display superior performance in all active sports. The products not only wrap your body and keep it warm in activities like snowboarding, tracking, hiking, they will also keep you dry by removing the sweat from your skin.
Made with merino wool, is breathable and traps heat to keep you warm in cold weather. It is suitable for sports and daily life. Thanks to the natural and sustainable wool, the top is very breathable, odor-resistant and very effective thanks to the temperature and moisture regulation.
Merino wool is naturally antibacterial, are durable, resists odors, which absorbs moisture naturally, stays fresh and odorless. Woolona kona is long sleeve baselayer and made of 100% australian merino wool and impresses with its high functionality. With its thermal texture, backpacking, park and freestyle snowboarding, trail running, alpine skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, mountain snowboarding, free/powder skiing, park and freestyle skiing, it protects your body heat, does not get cold and does not sweat; It is suitable for many sports activities.
Tourmaline, M, TCA Women's SuperSoft Long Sleeve Performance Base Layer Running Training TopTCA
- Endorsed by professional athletes and elite trainers. 1 international best-seller. Perfect for running, walking. Notice a problem? We’ll resolve it within 24 hours. Hiking and outdoor activity.
Can be worn on its own, or underneath another top as a base layer. Super soft, stretchy, thermal long sleeve base layer for unbeatable comfort and warmth. Tca d. R. Y. Technology wicks sweat from the skin, keeping you dry, allowing it to rapidly evaporate on the fabric surface, light and comfortable at all times.
Need to return or exchange? We give you 365 days. 4-way stretch fabric creates a snug fit that moves with you and won’t restrict movement. Supersoft fabric is lightly brushed on the inside to create an exceptionally soft surface that retains heat next to the body, keeping muscles warm and active in even the coldest conditions. Tca quality guarantee + 365-day returns.
XS UK, Capri Blue Heather, Smartwool Women's Women's Merino 250 Baselayer Crew Boxed Base Layer TopSmartwool
- Fit allows for functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes. 100% merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, thermoregulation, breathability, and odor resistance.
Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing. Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit. Crew neck with raglan sleeves.
Size: 16, Regatta Women Womens BERU Merino Wool Super Soft Odour Controlling Long Sleeve Wicking Base Layer Top Base Layer, Petrol Blue/MagnetRegatta
- Thumb loops. Super soft handle. Natural odour Control. Good wicking performance. Merino wool mix.
|Part Number||RWU027 UT216L|
5. Icebreaker Merino
Small, Icebreaker Merino Women's Standard 175 Everyday Cold Weather Base Layer Thermal Camisole Top, Gritstone HTHRIcebreaker Merino
- Wool cami: this superlight wool cami features rib fabric that provides stretch & comfort with adjustable straps for a adjustable fit. Keep covered in wool gloves, wool base layers such as tops, glove liners, under shirts, mittens, bras, bras, leggings, underwear & more.
Merino wool layers: stay warm from head to toe in icebreaker outdoor clothing gear. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, age ratings, and language of product, including fit, labeling or instructions.
Made of 100% merino wool.
Wool & children - keeping the whole family covered in jackets, leggings, sweaters, beanies, underwear & CASUAL: Whether skiing, Icebreaker provides clothes for men, camping, hiking or daily wear, pants, scarves, women & more wool clothing. Wool layering tank: the odor resistant & durable cami top for women has a slim flattering fit with comfortable stretch.
6. DANISH ENDURANCE
DANISH ENDURANCE Women's Merino Long Sleeved Shirt M Black 1-PackDANISH ENDURANCE
- For a more athletic fit, temperature control, size down. Suitable for sensitive skin. Rasmus tests our products to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance. The premium blend is oeko-teX standard 100 certified, to ensure it is free from harmful substances.
Find the matching tights in our brand store. Ideal for outdoor & everyday: our merino underwear is made from an antibacterial and odour-free blend and is a great choice for staying comfortable in any weather. Perfect for sports and outdoors, trekking, or walking, be it for hiking, travelling, as well as for casual wear.
Temperature controlled merino: our lightweight base layer provides breathability, and moisture wicking to keep you fresh and dry all day long. Our merino wool is sourced in an animal-friendly way without Mulesing practices.
Soft itch-free material, no neck tags and flat seams ensure maximum comfort. Sleeves are extra-long to cover your wrists. The shirt runs true to size. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you. Excellent customer support: we want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Premium materials: our base layers are made from 80% merino wool and 20% Polyamide.
7. TOG 24
Perfect for Running Hiking Biking Skiing, Warm Temperature Regulating Thermal Underlayer, TOG24 Nevis Women's Zip Neck Base Layer, Anti-chafe Seams Smooth Merino Wool Anti Bacterial Quick WickingTOG 24
- One year guarantee by tog24 the yorkshire-based family company known for high performance, honestly-priced outdoor clothing since 1958. Ideal for skiing and snowboarding as well as running, hiking, camping, cycling, motor cycling and all winter sports.
Merino blend thermal base layer for women is naturally insulating against extreme cold with supersoft cosy finish on the inside.
Merino blend thermal base layer for women is naturally insulating against extreme cold with supersoft cosy finish on the inside. Temperature regulating thermal top helps you stay warm but not too hot, and is quick wicking so you never feel damp and clammy. Gentle on skin and anti-chafe - seams are sewn flat on the inside to avoid rubbing.
8. ALPIN LOACKER
Short Sleeve Shirt for Outdoor, Hiking and Sports, ski Underwear, Womens Thermal Base Layer, Grey S, ALPIN LOACKER Merino Wool Women's T-ShirtALPIN LOACKER
- Compare: you won't get a merino T-shirt with this quality for this low price from another supplier! Best quality for the best price! Ideal for: longer hikes, antibacterial and dries quickly! Thanks to the Corespun thread used, running shirt, ski underwear and for hiking.
Top features: the vest hardly takes on any odour, cycling, hut tours, is temperature regulating, the functional underwear remains elastic and super stable.
In addition, the merino wool ensures the proven climate and wearing comfort. Sustainable certified wool: we only use high quality mulesing free merino wool for our sports t-shirts. A change of clothes is actually no longer necessary.
Our wool shirts are woolmark certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and BSCI certified. The packaging of the shirt is 100% plastic free. Merino wool: our corespun merino t-shirt for women with 86% merino content combines merino comfort with synthetic properties - the yarn from which the fabrics are made is thin, light, elastic but at the same time extremely robust and stable.
- Small, Thermo Shirts, Thermowave Merino Warm Active Merino Wool Base Layer for WomenThermowave
- It's built to withstand a lot. Being one of the best, this womens merino base layer top is machine-washable, doesn't wear out easily, and is easy to take care of. High-quality recycled polyester keeps the sweat away from your body on those active days and leaves less trace of waste on our planet.
Package includes: 1 - womens merino wool top. International products have separate terms, age ratings, and language of product, including fit, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, labeling or instructions.
Made in europe, the best wool we have tried. The quality of womens merino base layer top matters, thermowave Merino Warm Active uses premium class Merino wool sourced from farms in New Zealand, just like the origin of the wool itself.
Made of a supreme mix of natural and recycled man-made fabric, 160 GSM Merino Warm Active womens base layer shirt features: 42% Merino wool, 47% recycled polyester, 11% polyamide. Long-lasting quality. Eco-friendly & moisture-wicking base layer. Premium merino wool shirt. Perfect choice for busy people who put the quality of their gear first.
XL, Lightweight Soft Thermal Underwear Ladies Top & Bottom L58, Heather Grey, LAPASA Women's 100% Merino Wool Base Layer Long Sleeve SetLAPASA
- These thermal underwear are made with 18. 5 micron merino wool fibers giving them a soft and smooth feel without the itch associated with traditional wool clothes. Light: the excellent warmth to weight ratio of this thermal make for an ideal choice while traveling and packing when you want some warm long johns during your adventures.
Comfortably warm: one of the benefits of merino wool is that the material provides effective insulation while maintaining breathability to keep you at the optimal temperature.
Stays fresh: whatever the season, this soft thermal will be a solid choice in your wardrobe as the Merino wool has naturally hygienic properties to keep you fresh through the day regardless of the weather. Laundry instructions: for best results, cold wash max temp 30℃/86℉ then tumble dry on low.
100% merino wool: lapasa uses a 200g/m² interlock knit merino wool to ensure that this thermal will be your choice in cool weather. Whether you're camping, conform, this comfy thermal has got you covered. It goes where you go: the durable 4-way stretch rib knit hem and snug fit will flex, hiking, working, snowboarding, working out, or just taking it easy, and move with your body to maintain range of motion and comfort.